Vertical Turning Centers (VTC series)
FVL-1250 / 1600VTC, FVL-1250 / 1600VTC+C
The FVL-VTC Series is perfect for heavy-duty turning, milling, boring, grinding, drilling and thread-cutting applications. And with the milling spindle function, the series offers additional flexible machining capabilities to make more complex workpieces with one machine.
The highly rigid column structure offers a heavy-duty, box-type design of the thick body that increases the machine's rigidity and vibration dampening characteristics, enabling the machine to perform deeper cuts, achieve higher metal removal rates and reduce tool wear. The one-piece column and bed are made of high-grade Meehanite® casting that provides better damping characteristics for heavy cutting capabilities.
- FANUC or SIEMENS Control
- Box Way Structure
- Max. Swing Dia.: up to 2,000 mm (78.7")
- Table Dia.: up to 1,600 mm (63.0")
- Max. table load: up to 10,000 kg (22,000 lbs.)
- Transmission: 2-Speed Gearbox
- Live Tooling, C-Axis and Y-Axis Available
- Grinding Attachment Available
- Milling and grinding function available