Multi-Function Flat Lathe (FCL-18/21/25/30 series)
FCL-1840 / 1860 / 2140 / 2160 / 2180 / 2540 / 2560 / 2580 / 3060 / 3080 / 30120
- A Combination of a High Precision Manual Lathe.
- A Lathe with Digital Readout.
- A Lathe with Powerfeed and Jog Modes.
- A Lathe with Teach Mode for CNC Turning.
- A Lathe with Fully CNC Capability Operation.
- Simple and complex parts can be turned more efficiently by utilizing manual, teach or CNC modes or combining these modes.
- All models are equipped with a frequency drive or servo drive. Therefore, spindle speeds and feedrate are infinitely variable.
- Also, the spindle speeds will automatically adjust to varying diameters keeping constant surface speed, resulting in higher quality parts and longer tool life.
- Threads tapers and contours are performed faster and more efficiently while eliminating manual set-ups.
- Radial and spherical surfaces can be turned easily without using special tools or attachments. Programming is also made easier through using canned cycles which eliminate tool-path programming by automatically figuring rough and finish passes, (tool compensation is automatic).
- FAGOR, SIEMENS and FANUC Controls
- Flat Bed Lathe
- Manual, Conversation and CNC Operation
- Heavy-Duty Headstock
- Hardened and Ground Guide Ways
- Swing Over Bed: up to 1,000mm (40")
- Spindle Motor: up to 40HP
- Transmission: 2-Speed Gearbox
- Chuck Size: up to 800mm (32")
- Spindle Bore: up to 150mm (6")
- Turning Length: up to 4,000mm (160")
- Follow rest.
- Quick change toolpost.
- H4 electric turret.
20x20mm(18 Series)/ 25x25mm (21/25/25 Series).
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck (manual).
- 4-Jaw scroll chuck (manual).
- V8 Hydraulic vertical turret.
25x25mm (21/25/25 Series).
- Hydraulic scroll chuck system.
- Face plate.
- Live center (MT6#).
- SAUTER turret.
(20x20mm18 Series)/ (25x25mm 21/25/25 Series).
- Chip conveyer.
- Hydraulic tailstock.
- SIEMENS 810D control.