CNC Surface Grinder (smart-III series)
Smart-H/B 818 III
- The spindle is supported by 4 pieces of class 7 (p4) super precision angular contact ball bearings and directly coupled with low vibration class v3 spindle motor. Air purged spindle available upon request.
Base and saddle
- Specially designed one-piece T-shaped base casting offers superior rigidity.
- Hand-scraped, Turcite-B Coated crossfeed guideways between base and saddle have double "V" design; provides support for full table travel and prevents table overhangs.
Hydraulic creep-feed function
- Table longitudinal movement speed can be adjusted easily by tuming these two knobs. (H type standard).
Quick lock/unlock mechanism
- Hydraulic cylinder can be disengaged very quickly for quick fixture alignment. (H type standard).
- Headstock elevation accuracy is adjusted by gibs and designed with counterweight balance device to ensure the micro downfeed accuracy.
Double "V" ways for table and saddle
- Hand-scraped, turcite-B coated longitudinal ways between table and saddle are of double "V" design, ideal for delicate side grinding operations.
- 3-Axis CNC
- Conversational SMART Control
- Table Size (W x L): up to 600 x 2,000mm (24" x 80")
- Spindle Power: up to 25HP Greater Spindle HP Available
- Standard Spindle Speed: 600rpm to 2,500rpm (B818III 1,000 to 7,000 rpm)(higher spindle speed is available on request)
- Three point diamond dresser.
- Coolant system with paper filter.
- Chuck controller.
- Electro-magnetic chuck.
- CNC rotary table.
- Single disc dresser.
- Wheel Flange.
- Machine lamp.
- Double sides water baffle.
- Linear scales (with axis card).
- Spindle Oil chiller.
- Table mount angular dresser.
- 7000rpm spindle with oil chiller (for 818 Only).
- Wheel balancing stand.
- Fully enclosed splash guard.
- Hyd Creep-feed device (for 12/16 Only).
- Auto wheel balancing system.